Feedly allows you to manage your RSS feeds in all simplicity via an accessible interface, bringing all new entries in your news, Google Alerts, videos, or favorite blogs together in one place without ever losing any information.
With a fully customizable interface, you can choose to put all your information in folders to better target your various business sectors. An option allowing you to share your feed is also available. With Feedly, so you can combine your professional and personal interests in one convenient location and share with friends or colleges relevant information with ease.
Feedly also offers a Google Chrome extension called Feedly mini to make it easy to save blogs and articles into your dashboard. You have the option to save the page for later, or to share it immediately on social media.
[wpsm_divider top=”20px” bottom=”20px”style=« dotted”]
Feedly offers some paid options in addition to their free version:
Basic for Free:
- Collect up to 100 sources in your feeds
- Free mobile and desktop app
- Organize sources into feeds
- Share to Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook
Pro for $ 5.41/Month (billed annually):
- Unlimited sources
- Keyword alerts
- Annotations and highlights for pages you save
- Search and filtering
- Automated workflows with IFTTT
- Save to Evernote, Pocket, and One Note
- Share to LinkedIn
- Integrate with Buffer and Hootsuite
- Share to WordPress
- Back up to DropBox
- Access to support
- Collaborative follow sources
- Shared boards for story curation
- Shared annotations and highlights
- Deeper integration with Google news
- Integration with Slack
- E-mail roundups
- Advanced security
- Group BillingTeam for $18 (per user, per month, billed annually)
Feedly is a fantastic tool just in its free version, and there are definitely easy ways to get around the lack of Buffer and Hootsuite integration by simply copying and pasting the URL into the two platforms. As far as Feedly is concerned, the free version works perfectly for easy content curation and keeping up to date on all of your various blogs and feeds.